Information on the processing of your personal data collected in the "Contact" form
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the matter of protection of personal data, and the request for your consent to process your data.
- Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 introduced the code on personal data protection. In compliance with the provisions of this code, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on correctness, legality, transparency and protection of privacy and rights of the individuals to whom the data refer.
- In this regard, we provide you with the disclosure required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and we ask you to give your consent for the processing of personal data as specified below for the following purposes: a. to manage the request for information in order to provide you the required instructions.
- The provision of data is optional; however, failure to provide data, even if partially or incorrectly, may have as consequence the impossibility to provide the requested services.
- In the role of customers or potential customers, the data subjected to the processing are generally of an ordinary nature, since they consist essentially of elements concerning personal identification. In the event that you should indicate in non-mandatory fields data that, according to Article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such need particular protection, we will inform you that such data will be processed by us in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
- The processing of the collected data will be carried out using paper and/or electronic means in compliance with the standard provisions in force.
- We specify that our organization takes the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to ensure data safety, with particular reference to the provisions of attachment B of Presidential Decree No. 196/2003 called "Technical specifications regarding minimum safety measures ".
- We also inform you that the data will be managed by the Company Ni.va. Srl, which will process them according to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. Some processing of your personal data may also be performed by the Company's employees as well as by third parties, based in Italy and/or abroad, to which our organization entrusts certain activities (or part of them) necessary for the supply of the service mentioned above . The third parties and any entrusted person will be provided with proper instructions with particular references to the adoption of minimum safety measures to ensure data security and confidentiality. The third parties mentioned above are essentially included in the following categories: debt collection companies, companies which process data for invoicing, companies responsible for printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy Companies, Credit transfer companies, agents and brokers, franchisees, suppliers of technological services, and Content Providers .
- Please note that you may always exercise your rights specified by article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 such as, for example, the updating, correction or deletion of data.
- To exercise such rights, please contact the data Holder.
- If you provide your consent and until its revocation, your personal data will be also processed for the following purposes: a. for statistical and market researches purposes in an anonymous manner; b. for sending you by mail, email and/or telephone advertising and information material and marketing material; c. for carrying out direct and indirect sales and placement activities; d. for carrying out surveys on the level of customer satisfaction concerning the quality of services provided (even through third parties).
You may revoke your consent given for such purposes at any time by contacting the responsible person specified in article 9. Consent for the processing and purposes set out in this article 10 is not mandatory; if you refuse to provide consent, your data will be processed only for the purposes specified in the previous article 2.