This privacy statement provides information on the processing of your personal data (as defined below) by NI.VA. SRL.
NI.VA. SRL in the person of its legal representative Ivano Nicoletti based in via C. COLOMBO 9, 35011 in CAMPODARSEGO (PD), and contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org is the data controller of all your personal data collected through the site.
Type of data processed
The only visit and consultation of the site does not involve the transfer of personal information.
However, when users register to use the site or other products or services as assistants, the latter, in order to provide services to users, must collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as: name, surname, telephone number, address and email address;
Depending on the activity, some required information is mandatory, other information optional. If the mandatory information for a particular activity is not provided, it will not be possible to do so.
As is the case with most websites, when using the Website, NI.VA. SRL may collect certain technical and routing information relating to the user's computer to simplify the use of the Site and its services. For example, we could record environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed. We use these environmental variables to promote and monitor the use of the Site and related services. NI.VA. SRL also uses environmental variables to measure the types of traffic on the site.
Purposes of processing personal data
NI.VA. SRL collects user information in order to provide its services, comply with legal obligations and improve products and services offered to users. We do not sell, rent or share information from our users with third parties.
NI.VA. SRL can use this information for:
- Record any user's right to use technical support or other benefits available to registered users.
- Respond to requests, questions or concerns related to customer service.
- Manage the user's account.
- Send the requested information about products or services to the user.
- Inform the user about special offers and services of NI.VA srl.
- Meet the needs of research and development of products and services and improve our site, products and services offered.
- Offer a personalized experience to users, adapting products and services offered.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the NI.VA office. SRL, via C. COLOMBO 9, 35011 to CAMPODARSEGO (PD), and at the web hosting datacenter. The web hosting (Aruba SpA Ponte San Pietro (BG), Via San Clemente No. 53,), which is responsible for processing the data, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with the rules European.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you do not have to re-enter your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. The access cookies last two days while the cookies for the screen options last one year. If you select "Remember me", your access will persist for two weeks. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the just edited article. Expires after 1 day.
Links, plugins, social network widgets
Content embedded by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded by other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
User data sharing
We do not sell, rent or share information from our users with third parties.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
We will keep users' personal information as long as their account on NI.VA. SRL will be active, if such data are necessary to provide the requested services or as necessary to comply with legal obligations. To delete the account or request that your information is no longer used for the provision of services, simply contact us at email@example.com we will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use the necessary user information to fulfill legal obligations such as billing documents.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations and the, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- As well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Protection of the user's personal information
Personal Information provided in connection with the use of the Site is protected in various ways.
- User access to your profile is possible through a password and a unique customer ID chosen by the user. The password is encrypted. It is advisable to use a complex alphanumeric password, which must not be communicated to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on a secure server.
- We use every means in our possession to protect the personal information sent to us, during both transmission and following receipt, processing the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
We do not intend to ask or collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 18. Minors under the age of 18 are required not to post information on this site and not to use our services. Anyone who believes that their own child under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information contact the address email@example.com to request the removal of such data and deactivate the account.